1. What are some of the sources of caffeine?
They are coffee beans, tea leaves, cocoa beans and cola nuts.
2. Why isn’t caffeine “completely safe”?
because too much caffeine could harm the body.
3. Why do people enjoy caffeine?
Because it gives them a boos of energy and makes them more alert.
4. What health problems can caffeine cause?
Insomnia , headaches and nausea.
5. Why is it difficult to stop taking caffeine?
Because it is habit-forming.
6. Which food or product contains the most caffeine?
Brewed coffee contains the most caffeine.
7. Which food or product contains the least caffeine?
Chocolate milk contain the least caffeine .
8. How much caffeine do some pain relievers contain?
They contain 32-65 per milligram.
9. What products with caffeine do you enjoy?
I enjoy coffee and tea.
10. Do you drink coffee? Have you ever tried to stop?
Yes I do and I never tried to stop.