1. How many bicycles will the San Francisco program start with?
They will start with 40 to 60 bicycles.
2. Why does the mayor support the free bike program?
Because he wants to improve the terrible traffic problems in the city.
3. What city had the first bike program?
It was Amsterdam.
4. How many bikes does the Fresno Yellow Bike Program have?
They have about forty yellow bikes.
5. How do people use the Yellow Bike Program?
They can ride it to work or shopping areas then leave it there for the next rider.
6. What are the disadvantages of the free bike program in San Francisco?
- Going up hill is hard.
- You need to be in good shape.
- No Bike lane.
- You need to carry a helmet all the time.
- If you take one to work , there is no guarantee you will find one to take you back.
- It’s too cold in winter.
Because it will take some cars off the streets and parking spaces.
8. Do you think your city should start a Yellow Bike Program? Why or why not?
No, it will never work in Saudi Arabia because it’s too hot and Riyadh is too big to drive around on bicycle.